Mom's Amazing Taco Dip
1 28-oz can refried beans
1/2 cup mayo (I use low fat)
1 cup sour cream (again, I use low fat)
about 2 cups guacamole, either homemade or a really good store-bought brand
about 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese
1 can jumbo black olives, sliced
green onions, sliced
salsa and chips to serve on the side
1 pkg taco seasoning
1. On a large serving platter, spread the refried beans around until completely covered.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Spread over the refried beans.
3. Spread the guacamole over the mayo/sour cream mixture.
4. Sprinkle the sliced green onions over the platter.
5. Cover the mixture with the shredded cheese, then the sliced olives. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Serve with chips and salsa.