Lady and Sons' Chicken in Wine Sauce
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, plus more for casserole
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces (about 8 slices) Swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup herb-flavored stuffing mix, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Layer the cheese slices on top.
3. In a medium bowl, add the soup and the wine, season with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese. 4.Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.