What We Wore Sunday-The Beginning of Holy Week

Linking up with the ladies at WIWS after a long break. After moving to Georgia, finding a church, and dealing with allergies, a teething, miserable baby and Will's injury, it was just too much this past month to even think of snapping a picture of our outfits before running out the door to Mass. Today, we were in luck. We went to the 12:30 Mass (Alessandra decided after screaming all night long, she was going to take a nap at 10am. Cuz why not??), so we had a little extra time to kill. This is Alessandra's first Easter, and I'd be lying if I said I haven't been eyeing the adorable spring dresses for baby girls for the past couple of months. Today, Little Miss was thrilled-believe it or not!-to model the first one.

On Tony:
Shirt and shoes: Carter's
Shorts: Target

On me:
Cami, blouse and sandals: Express
Capri pants: White House Black Market

On Alessandra:
Striped dress: Carters
socks and Mary Janes; Koala Kids from Babies 'R Us
This week, I'm going to make a genuine attempt to engage my kids in fun, crafty (!!!), Christ-centered Easter activities. I hope everyone has a blessed Holy Week! For more WIWS, check out Fine Linen and Purple!

Comments

Popular Posts