7 Posts in 7 Days Challenge, Plus an Update

So, it's that time of year again! Jennifer Fulwiler is hosting the 7 Posts in 7 Days challenge, and I've decided to participate once again because I am certifiably insane. No, seriously. We made the official move to Fort Benning, GA this past Wednesday. After five extremely uncomfortable nights of sleeping on The Air Mattress of Death and attempting to teach our children to act like humans appropriately in several restaurants, the movers finally delivered our household goods. Today. There are boxes everywhere; in fact, I'm sitting at the computer desk right now with the chair pressed up against the back of a large box containing Army clothes. Or books. Or a mirror. I'm really not sure, and I'm too exhausted to care.

Unfortunately, Will was only given one day off to be home for the delivery of our stuff, so it's back to work for him tomorrow. Which leaves the major of the unpacking (not to mention the entertaining of the young 'uns) to moi. This is going to be...a challenge. At some point, I'll take a picture so you can see firsthand the madness that is my current dwelling, but in the meantime, I shall leave you with this haiku. I call it, "Mama Needs a Big Drink. Preferably With Tequila."

Boxes everywhere.
Army has forsaken me.
Tony builds a fort.

I'll see you tomorrow, with a hopefully more insightful (dare I hope, interesting?) blog entry.

Comments

  1. A Yaiku for Marisa

    Yikes!----and more---I say.
    How ever do you manage?
    Humor saves the day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts