7 Quick Takes-A House Full 'O Fun
|Clearly, a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond is in order today, to replace this poor excuse for a makeshift bed. Sorry, Mom and Dad.|
3. I'm already having a slight panic attack over all the presents my children have received from relatives, and they haven't even been opened yet. Christmas morning is going to be...interesting. What are the chances that Will and I will be able to do a toy purge before the 25th without Tony noticing?
4. I've been practicing my signs after I checked out the Baby Sign Language book from the library, and Alessandra's little face lights up whenever I use signs in front of her. At what point should I expect to see her reciprocate the signs? I don't know if she's actually picking up on the signs, or if she just enjoys the communication. Either way, I'm not going to question those happy little faces from my baby girl.
5. You would think I'd be used to constant night wakings from my baby at this point (8 months in, yo). Nope. I'm still suffering. I do not handle sleep deprivation very well, and I have to talk myself out of drinking coffee in the afternoon.
6. Every single time I have a million things going on in my life, I decide that I'm not quite busy enough and I need to add something (usually something insanely complicated) to my life. Right now, even though we're in the midst of the holidays, and we're preparing for a move and Will's new career, I've decided I need to become fluent in another language. Preferably Italian. I speak passably decent French, but that's not good enough for me. Go ahead, feel free to smack me over the head from your side of the computer.
7. This has been the lamest 7 Quick Takes ever. Sorry. Rough night with Alessandra, not enough coffee, a demanding toddler...zzzzzzz......
For more Quick Takes (that are hopefully more enjoyable than mine), visit Conversion Diary!