What We Wore Sunday


Brace yourselves (said in the ominous Game of Thrones voice): we officially have chilly Fall weather in Louisiana. It's a Thanksgiving miracle!! Last year, it was over 70 degrees on Thanksgiving day, and I was pregnant and grumpy. It was stupidly warm outside, and it was even warmer in our house with the oven on most of the day. There is something very, very wrong with blasting the AC at the end of November. Anyway! My point is, now that the South finally decided to get with the program and grace us with a chill on the air, I had the opportunity to bust out some ahMAYzing Fall clothes. Check it out:
On me:
Turtleneck and skirt from White House Black Market
Tights: TJMaxx
Heels: BCBG
On Alessandra (pre-meltdown): Tutu dress from local consignment store. There was a headband...but it didn't last long.

For more What I Wore Sunday, check out Fine Linen and Purple!


Comments

  1. It was finally chilly here in Florida as well! Love your outfit but I think I may love Alessandra's tutu more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilly in FL too? Wow that's great! My best friend got married in Sanibel Island last May, and we were melting. Melting, I tell you.
      hahaha I have to agree... I still can't believe I found that little dress for $5!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts