2. Oh, have I mentioned Will still hasn't been paid by ROTC? For the entire semester? I'm not feeling too charitable towards them at the moment.
3. On to happier news-my mom is flying in today! I'm really banking on the fact that she will be so overjoyed to see her grandchildren, she won't notice the disaster that is my home. Housekeeping has kind of fallen to the wayside these past few days.
4. I don't know how (or why, frankly), but Will found this video on YouTube a few weeks ago. Apparently, it's wildly popular, and it's been making the rounds on the interwebz. Tony and Will dance to it every.single.day. Do you know what it's like having this song stuck in your head, day after day, week after week??
5. As I've mentioned before, I'm a huge financial nerd. I wanted to use one of my Quick Takes to talk about the awesomeness that is Dave Ramsey. I've been following his financial advice, budget plans, debt plans, etc for quite a while now, and I can't praise his system enough. For those of you who are interested in living debt free and building up a savings/retirement/education fund (yes, it can be done-even with a large family!), I would strongly encourage you to check out his website.
6.It is 4:46 a.m. I have been awake since 3:15 a.m, when baby girl decided she needed a middle of the night snack. Starbucks opens in 14 minutes. Would it be wrong to sneak out of the house for a gingerbread latte? You decide.
7. Jennifer Fulwiler said on her blog that she and her husband had an interesting discussion the other night-if they could only visit 3 cities for the rest of their lives, which cities would they choose? They chose Austin, New York and San Francisco. What would I choose? Honestly, this was a no-brainer for me.
New York City
Boston (but of course, we will already be living there, so would I have to choose something else? Hmm).
Happy weekend, everyone! For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary.