2. I'm really digging our Sam's Club membership. I don't know why we waited so long to purchase one.
3. I would say Alessandra has gone on a sleep strike, but that would imply that she was previously a good sleeper. That would be an outright lie. So I'm going with, "she's sleeping even worse than usual. Lord have mercy."
4. I can't remember if I mentioned this in a previous post or not, so what the heck, I'll use up one of my Quick Takes to highlight my awesome husband. He did a great, as in utterly fantastic job at LDAC. He's 95% sure he will be selected for an active duty spot, so he's starting the process of checking out possible jobs and locations. We are seriously considering listing Fort Carson, CO as our first choice. It's a beautiful part of the country, the housing looks lovely, everyone who has been stationed there has had a good experience, and did I mention Colorado has SEASONS???? Actual seasons, as in summer, fall, winter and spring? Not just hot and hotter than hell? What a concept.
5. Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, I was especially grateful to my aunt Lisa for taking these super cute pictures of my kiddos and I while she was here. Check 'em out:
|Kisses for principessa|
|Monkeystinks and I|
7. Am I the only one who determines the beginning and end of a season according to whatever Starbucks is serving? I'm totally ready for the Cool Lime Refreshers to be taken off the menu and to see some Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha advertisements. Am I right??
For more Quick Takes, visit Jen at Conversion Diary!