Originally found on Pinterest
Recipe from Flippin' Delicious
For the Red Velvet layer:
2 cups white chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
2-3 tsp red food coloring
For the Cream Cheese Frosting layer:
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
4oz cream cheese, softened
1. First, line a 8x8 pan with wax paper or aluminum foil, and then grease it lightly with butter.
2. Pour the white and milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and microwave in 15 second increments, stirring in-between, until the chocolate chips are melted.
(After 30 seconds)
(This is how it should look afterward)
3. Add the red food coloring starting with about 2 tsp. and adding more a little at a time until you get the color that you desire. (I bought this amazing red food coloring, specifically designed for red velvet desserts, at King Arthur Flour in Vermont last year. The color is very dense, so I only needed 2 tsp. I highly recommend it!).
6. Stir in the softened cream cheese.
7. Pour the cream cheese frosting layer on top of your red velvet fudge and put in the fridge to chill until set.