Ginger Garlic Tofu
Adapted from All Recipes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon tamari, or to taste (I used low sodium soy sauce)
- 2 pounds firm tofu
1. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic and ginger, and cook for 1 minute. (As you can see, I also added shredded carrots and mushrooms).
2. Add tofu to the pan with tamari, and stir to coat. Cover, and continue cooking for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Squeeze lime juice over tofu before serving.
4. Serve over white rice.