Source: Food Network
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1/4 cup
- 1 pound button or Roman mushrooms, trimmed and chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces), chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fresh artichokes, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 cups white wine
1. In a large, heavy skillet heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently until the mushrooms are tender and the onions are golden.
prosciutto, parsley, Parmesan, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
artichokes to slightly widen the spaces between the leaves.
wine and 1 cup of water into the bottom of the pan.
simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes, until the artichokes are tender. Remove from the pot and serve immediately.