BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Source: All Recipes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
1. Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker.
2. Add boneless pork ribs.
3. Cook on high heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
4. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.