Thanksgiving Delights-Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Source: Food Network
- 2 (14-ounce) packages gingerbread mix
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup gingersnaps, optional
1. Bake the gingerbread according to the package directions; cool completely. (I used the brand below).
cardamom into the pudding.
4. Crumble 1 batch of gingerbread into the bottom of a large, pretty bowl.
pudding, and whipped topping. Sprinkle of the top with crushed gingersnaps, if desired. Refrigerate overnight. Trifle can be layered in a punch bowl.(Which is what I did....made everything a little easier).