3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 T unsalted butter
4 T olive oil
3/4 cup dry white wine
juice from 1 lemon
1-2 T lemon zest
1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the butter and oil in a skillet on over medium-high heat.
2. Dredge chicken in the flour, and add salt and pepper. Brown chicken in skillet, about 6-7 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet and place in a casserole dish.
3. Turn up the heat in the pan, and add wine, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Deglaze the pan.
4. Turn down the heat after the pan is deglazed, and stir in the sour cream. Mix well.
5. Pour over the chicken and bake for 20 minutes (covered). Serve hot.