Graduation time!




My cousin Joseph graduated from high school yesterday, and we had a family BBQ at our house on Sunday in his honor. I wanted to make a special and cute dessert, although low-key at the same time. I asked the wonderful ladies on the What's Cooking board on The Nest, and Mrs. DW_instead shared her cupcake idea with me. This could not have been more simple, and it was so cute! My cousin is a chocolate fiend, so I used Devil's Foodcake mix, but feel free to use whatever cake mix strikes your fancy. Everyone loved these, and not only did they taste great, but they made an adorable centerpiece.
Source: Hoosier Homemade

You will need:

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
M&M's in school colors
Matching frosting for the tassel
Cake mix of your choice

Directions:

Unwrap peanut butter cups, flip them over, put a small dab of frosting on the top and place the chocolate covered graham cracker on top. Add a tassel with frosting and an M&M with school colors.

Comments

  1. These are so cute! Plus a cupcake and a peanut cup together just sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts