Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1 box brownie mix (I'm partial to Hershey's)
1 small box raspberry jello
1 pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven according to the directions on the box.
2. Prepare the brownie mix (with the water, eggs, vegetable oil) and add the raspberry jello to the mix. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and the jam. Mix well.
4. Grease a cake pan of your choice, and add half of the brownie mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture in splotches around the pan, then cover with the rest of the brownie mix.
5. Cook according to the directions on the box, and add an extra 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.