Happy Thanksgiving!!!


For those of you who don't know, my husband is in the US Army and he is a dog handler. Lately there have been a lot of new handlers arriving in Germany, and Will and I thought it would be nice if we invited everyone over so I could meet the new soldiers and their families. I hadn't originally planned on hosting Thanksgiving for such a large group, but it was totally worth it. The food was well-received, everyone had a great time, and I got a chance to get to know everyone. Tragically, I only had time to take a picture of the appetizer table before I became busy with greeting, fetching drinks and finishing up the cooking. I'm going to post a couple of blog updates with each appetizer I made (and in case you're wondering why we celebrated Thanksgiving early, it's because Will and I are taking a mini-vacation over the long weekend). Have a great holiday everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts