Giada's Chicken Saltimbocca
Source: Food Network
- 6 (3-ounce) chicken cutlets, pounded to evenly flatten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 paper-thin slices prosciutto
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Place the chicken cutlets flat on the work surface. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a platter.
10. Simmer the cooking liquid over high heat until it is reduced to about 2/3 cup, about 5 minutes. Season the cooking liquid with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove toothpicks from the chicken. Drizzle the reduced cooking liquid over the chicken and serve immediately.